Sunday, January 9, 2011

january 9th, 2011

My Faith in God.


Definition: Faith: confidence or trust in a person or thing. 


Everyone wonders is God real? Everyone has their own thoughts and opinion on this. Mine? I have faith. I believe that God is there. Why? He has worked wonderful things into my life. Day by day, I can feel his presence in my life. He's done numerous things for my life. I have the faith, and believe in him. He's my Father. You need to read the Bible and read his words, it will possibly help you believe in him. It helps me, and reassures me of his second coming in the world. 


"And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." - Revelation 22:7


He has created us, as it says in Genesis.


"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." - Genesis 1:27


People can ask me about my faith and my beliefs and I will answer. I will not hesitate or try to change the subject. I am confident about my beliefs, and I respect your beliefs as I ask for you to respect mine as well. I look up to the Lord above and believe in him with all my heart, mind, and soul. I want to be a better Christian and, I am working on it on a daily basis. He watches over me, and he created my soul. I need to thank him and talk to him more than I have. Thanking him for everything he has blessed me with. I have been bad about just asking him for his guidance and help when only bad things happen to me. When I need to be thanking him for the good as well. I need to talk to him all the time, regardless. I am blessed, very blessed. There are individuals out there in the world that are far worse off than I am. I have it made compared to some. So, I need to be helping those that need God in there lives. He works wonders.


"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." - Psalm 118:8


 I want you to know how I feel about life, and how wonderful it is to give your life over to the Lord. Come join me. 


"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." - Romans 10:17




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment