Tuesday, January 4, 2011

january 4th, 2011

Association.

Association with others will make you stink. Not technically, but hear me out... My dad has always said "Do not hang around or even associate with people that stink, because you will stink too." It may seem innocent and harmless at the time, but go on your gut feeling. These days you never know who is safe to hang out with or for that matter, even talk to. 


Be aware and careful of the people you are surrounding yourself with, it may just keep you alive.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Truth Will Set You Free.


"If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." - John 8:31


Being truthful is a great quality to have as a person. You shall not lie. As you shall stay truthful to the Lord. Lying is a sin. 


All of us are sinners, including myself. I have devoted my life to God now, and I will continually live everyday of my life for him.




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment