Monday, January 3, 2011

january 2nd, 2011

Life Choices/Decisions


I have been through circumstances and situations that I wouldn't wish on a single person. If I didn't go through these experiences I would not be the person I am today. Life is full of decisions. You have to make at least a minimum of 100 each and every day. Every decision you make will impact your life somehow and some way. I am only 17 years old, and I am not an adult. I will not act as one, because I am still a child. However, I am maturing each day with every waking moment I walk on this planet we call, Earth. Horrid things have happened to my friends here lately, and I can't imagine going through any of the things they have experienced lately. Your prayers are much needed, and I ask of my readers to pray for them. I understand I have not told you their stories, and I won't. It is not my business, and it is their privacy. I will respect that. All I can say is that your decisions not only impact and reflect on your life, but your family, friends, and individuals lives surrounding you. Remember as each day passes, God is molding you into the person he wants you to become. These decisions are tests, if you want to put it that way.


A picture is hung in the ladies bathroom at my church, it helps me try and make wise decisions.
It says these very words....


"If you take care of today, tomorrow will take care of itself."




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment