Wednesday, January 19, 2011

january 19th, 2011

Testimony.


"Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wondrous works. My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!" -Psalm 119:27-28


How is your life right now? Is it good, bad, great, or awful? I can tell you that mine has been going a lot smoother and easier since I have let God take control over my life. My life has made a dramatic change over the last couple of years and I can say I am truly blessed. His perfect love has gotten ahold of me and has truly changed my life for the good. I wouldn't ever have it any other way. I know that I am not ever alone, and I am surrounded with his grace and love. 


"Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart." -Psalm 119:33-34 


My life was a bit different before I let God take over my life and be in control. I was unhappy, and I was sad. I felt alone and I felt the sense of depression. I heard a sermon at church one Sunday, and decided to start reading the Bible more than I have. I have seen so many helpful words that have been spoken by the Lord our God. I know now that I am never alone, I always have him with me every where I go. Each step of the way he is guiding me to the light. He is the Light of the World. I am trusting in him, and letting it all in his hands for he has it in better control than I do myself. My life is heading in the right direction, and I can't wait to see what my future has in store for me. It's exciting. I have to be patient and live each day for the next. 


"This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise give me life." -Psalm 119:50


Please keep me out of pain and out of heartbreak. Give me the strength to carry on throughout my lifetime. I love you Lord. 



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment