Tuesday, January 25, 2011

january 24th, 2011

Spiritual Blessings in Christ.


Christ sends us all numerous blessings that we all do not always appreciate. There are different types of blessings, and the one I will write about today is spiritual blessings. The Lord does wonderful works in our attitudes, if you will let him. The Lord has blessed me with a the strength that I need in my everyday life. A few years ago, and I still do ask him regularly to give me the strength to make it through all the little troubles that I face. Each time he has not let me down, and he just keeps picking me back up if I fall. I'm in safe hands, and I trust him more than anyone alone. 


"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved." - Ephesians 1:3-6


I am a blessed individual, and I take those blessings for granted sometimes. I don't appreciate everything that I should. God has sent spiritual blessings in my soul and has strengthened it as well. He does marvelous work, and I couldn't dare deny him. Are you thankful for the things you have in your life? Including the people. Are you are you thankful for the small and big things in your life? I am, but not as much as I should be. I have started to thank God for the small and big things he has done for me. Not just the big, because the small are just as great. 


"Making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth." - Ephesians 1:9-10


He is the reason for all of my blessings, and I should be thanking him more. 


Never forget how blessed you are, and never forget the one who made you that way.



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment