Thursday, January 13, 2011

january 12th, 2011

Acceptance.


Accepting one another shall be the topic for the day. I am a bad one at this myself. I make an opinion on a person before I get to know them, and that is unacceptable. I wouldn't want anyone to do that just by the outward appearance of one self. It's hurtful, and it's not the way we should treat one another as God's children. As God's children we are all together as one, not separated by groups, races, or nationalities. We are brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ. As that is the way it was intended to be, we shall act upon those ways. 


"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." -Galatians 3:28


I have many flaws, and I'm not afraid to point them out. Not that I am proud about them, just that I'm not one to boast and be joyful to brag about my good doings. I need to learn to accept every human being for who they are, whether or not I like them or not. I shall be accepting because, God is the creator and he is the one that judges upon us all. Not me. Nor you. He is the one and only, and you shall not put yourself as the same position as the Lord. 


"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." - 2 Peter 3:9


The Lord wishes for all of us a life full of happiness, but he also wishes for us all to reach repentance. For us all to be worshiping him, and living for him. Remembering that he is our creator helps me to keep in mind that he is the reason for why I am here. I have a purpose on this Earth, and I haven't quite figured it out yet. I will though. Soon enough. I will do what I am called for. 


(I underlined and emphasized the word all because, we are all God's children. He wants us to be one, and accept one another just for the people we are.)



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment