Thursday, January 6, 2011

january 6th, 2011.

Sex Before Marriage.


Yes, I am going to write about this subject because it's something that is happening on a day to day basis. Teenagers and people that are not married are having children. I don't believe in having sex before marriage. If you are able to have sex, you are able to raise a child. You need to learn with the consequences. I will not have sex before I am married for multiple reasons, one being, I have not grown up yet. I am not an adult. I am not financially stable, or mature enough to raise a human being. Which means I am not going to have sex before I am married and ready to have a family. I will continue to stay that way, and nothing and no one in this world will ever change that.


"Flee from sexual immortality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." - 1 Corinthians 6:18-20


I have my values and morals, and they are not the same as everyone else. I know that. I don't look down on people that do have sex before marriage. I just have my own opinion on how things should be done.


Do not bring a child into this world, and make them suffer for your irresponsible ways. 




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment