Wednesday, January 5, 2011

january 5th, 2011

You are never alone.

“God is with you in all that you do.” -Genesis 21:22

Never are you alone in this world, when times get crucial and you want to give up… don’t. Ask the Lord for his help, you have to know you can’t do everything on your own. You need him; you need God in your life, just as everyone does.

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” -John 14:1

You shall give your soul over to the Lord, and let him be in control as he already is. Live your life for God, not yourself, family, friends, or anyone. For God alone. As his one and only son has died for our sins, “Greater love has no one than this, that someone lays down his life for his friends.” – John 15:13. As times become worrisome and difficult you should lean on Jesus Christ for comfort. He will comfort you in times of trouble.

I am a sinner, and I am not perfect. I will never be. I continue to try and better myself for him. I am not the best Christian, and if I only dedicate one day of my life to the Lord by coming to church I should be wise enough to read every day out of his book. My dad has always referred it to as “the Good Book.” It has all the answers, and I will finish the entire bible by the time I have died.  

He is always there, never are you alone in this world. Ever. 




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment