Friday, January 28, 2011

january 28th, 2011

Church-Goers this is for You.


A lot of people throughout the world attend church on a regular basis. Does that make you a Christian, because you go to church majority of the time? It can, and it cannot. You could sit on the front pew of church every Sunday morning and not be a true Christian. You have to be the one wanting to go to church, you have to be the one to want to go and worship him on his day. You have to do the things behind going to church as well. 


I've heard of people saying that "The sermon was really long today; I'd like to get out earlier." Are you truly that self-absorbed that you cannot take an hour of the whole entire week and sit down in the Lord's house and worship him? That is pitiful, and not a Christian way of doing. We should be worshiping him a tremendous more amount than just an hour of each week. We all should devote our lives to the Lord, and worship him every day of every week. 


"Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his might heavens!" - Psalm 150:1


Have you truly ever thought about that? That a lot of people can go to church every Sunday and as they leave the Lord's sanctuary they go and repetitively sin. Some may not even listen to what is being said as the service is going along. Listen to the words of God, and worship him in grace and love. Love the Lord our God. Praise him, forever more.


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him." - John 3:16-17


For you should go to worship God in his house for the true and right reasons. Never forget who has your life in the palm of their hands. 



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. Sadly for me and my life. I am so glad that I have sister's in Christ to count on for encouragement :) I love you and what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I have gotten back to you so late. I just now saw that you commented on this post! Victoria, I don't know if I know you or not, but I am so glad that you love what I'm doing! Hearing stuff like that encourages me to keep going! Thanks a lot! I hope I can help or inspire you with anything in life!

    ReplyDelete