Thursday, January 27, 2011

january 27th, 2011

He is the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.


He is the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. 


He is the Way. He is the Way of light, he can lead you to the light, he is the Way to become truly human. He is the Way for everything. No other Way is true. 


He is the Truth. He is the Truth of all things. Never has he lied to us, or has he let us down. He is truthful, and as we are humans we all continue to lie in our everyday lives (sometimes not even knowing). Remember that he is the truth, and you cannot hide a single lie from him. You can hide them from the people surrounding you, but not him. He knows all.


He is the Life. He is the Way of Life. If you let him be in your Life, you will have eternal life. You will have a better life, and a much more peaceful, and loving lifetime. He is the Life of all lives. 


"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6


No one will come to the Father except through Jesus Christ. You shall except the Father and the Son, Jesus Christ. 


"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it." - John 14:12-14


He is the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. Forever and ever shall it be and stay that way. Follow his Way, be Truthful, and live your Life for him.



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment