Thursday, January 13, 2011

january 13th, 2011

You are Strong.


We all have our weak moments. Some of us may say "I'm not strong enough," not meaning physically but emotionally. I'm talking about emotionally. I've been known to say this a time or two. I've finally overcome that saying, and I won't let myself say it again. I am a strong individual, and I won't let myself become weak and defenseless. For I am strong and, I shall keep my head held high and walk with grace. I can accomplish anything, (as I say the word I, I mean you as well. Everyone. Anyone.) if I set my mind towards it. I can do anything and everything with God's help. 


"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13


Never are you weak. You set your mind and your thoughts to say to yourself that you're weak. When you are not at all. You have to tell yourself you are strong and believe it. Tell yourself this everyday, "I am strong, and no one will ever convince me otherwise." It will help and it will build you. Believe in Christ and ask him to strengthen you, he will. He never lets you down. Never. Repent. He wants you to turn your life over to him. He will take better care for you life than you can yourself if you just let him. Give him the reins, so to speak. 


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10


Do not fear for anything. He's right beside you. Every day, and every moment. You are under his care and nurture. He is the Father, Creator, and Lover of us all. 


You are Strong. 



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment