Tuesday, March 8, 2011

march 9th, 2011

Today's post is in Honor of my Sister, Katie.


Katie, is my younger sister. It's just us two girls as the children in my family. My sister means more to me than she will ever imagine, and I know that we argue on a regular basis, but we will always be best friends and not just sisters. We understand each other, and we can always cheer one another up. We know each other in a special kind of way. It's sister love. I'm lucky to have a little sister, and I will admit that. We have our differences; however, this girl is my sister. I will forever love her, and I will forever be there to support her throughout her lifetime. 

Katie is a strong individual, and I admire her for that. She is a regular attendee of the church's Bible Study. She constantly is trying to learn about the Bible and everything contained within it. She will ask my parents at least one time each day something that she is questionable about dealing with the Bible. She has that dedication and devotion that I wish I could have sometimes. She isn't an emotional person and not many girls as teenagers are NOT emotional. You know that's right! She laughs at everything, and majority of the times when you see her she will be smiling and laughing. She thinks everything is funny, and most of the time she will be the only one laughing. You will then hear come out of her mouth, "Come on! You know that was funny!" She gets all of the happiness and laughter from my mother. She's sensitive at times, and she will love someone in a heartbeat. She's not afraid to tell anyone her point of view, and sometimes that takes a lot out of a person to do that. 

There are numerous things I admire about my sister, and I will not begin to name every little thing. She is a wonderful person, and I know she will do spectacular things in her lifetime. She has a lot going for her. God has everything in control, and she is a strong believer in Christ. Thank you God for blessing me with a sister that doesn't give me too much trouble! I'm truly blessed to have a sister I can get along with and grow old with. Thanks for giving me my partner in crime! I love you sissy.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a marvelous family full of love.  
This concludes my immediate family members; hence, I will still continue on these posts that honor my loved ones.

Talk to you tomorrow fellow blog readers!

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment