Thursday, March 10, 2011

march 10th, 2011

Today's post is dedicated to Carlee Hall, my best friend.


This is Carlee Hall, and I have been friends with her since I was in the first grade. We have had our times, and  we still end up being there for each other no matter what. We are basically sisters. I admire so many characteristics that this young lady has, for example, she has strength that is unbelievable. This young lady has been through circumstances that I wouldn't wish on a soul, and she still keeps a smile on her face and makes the best out of everything she possibly can. Her intelligence and dedication is indescribable. Since I have known her she has been desiring to go to North Carolina State University, and it is our senior year this year. Carlee only applied to NCSU, and guess what? She got in. I was so proud, and I know I never told her that I was so proud of her. I knew she could do it, and I never had a single doubt that she couldn't. 

Through everything.... We will be sisters. Through everything... We won't leave each other's side again. I love her as I would my own sister. God has everything in control, and I have prayed to help Carlee through this rough time in her life to give her the strength and courage to keep going. She will make it; I know it. God has blessed me with such a wonderful best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing. Everything will fall into place as we age. God has a plan for this wonderful lady, and she will go very far in life. I know she can. I have faith in her. Thank you Carlee for always being there and being the best friend you possibly could be. I will always be there for you and never will I ever stop loving you as a best friend. Keep your head up and never stop being yourself. You are a great individual, and I admire you in so many ways. 

I love you best friend... wait.... my sister.

Thank you Lord for all of my blessings. 

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. i love you so much and couldn't ask for a better best friend.

    ReplyDelete