Friday, March 18, 2011

march 17th, 2011

He Heals the Brokenhearted

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." - Psalm 147:3

Life is tough. Relationships are tough. My dad has once said to us three girls, "I will ask God why in the world he made girls and boys so different. The way the mind works on a boy and girl is absolutely and completely different. How can you expect them to get along and be married?" I just thought it was so funny. Girls and boys are very different in numerous ways; however, we should put our differences aside and get along with love.

For the people that are brokenhearted for whatever your reason may be... He will bind your wounds and heal your hearts in a matter of time. Be patient. That is a big key to this. I, myself am the most inpatient person I know. I have zero tolerance with patience. I need to work on that, majorly. I'm a young girl and yes I've had my heart broken a few times. Life goes on, and God will heal your heart within time. Do not wollow in your self-pity. Get up and move forward. Don't waste time being upset. I don't intend to sound unsympathic, for I truly am to the people that have been hurt. There is someone for everyone out there, and you won't ever know that unless you try. Being broken all the time is not healthy, and it's sad. I hate to see people that have had a bad history with relationships and they give up because they don't have hope. Life is all about taking chances, and you never know until you try. Be strong and courageous throughout your lifetime, and make your life the best it possibly can be. You only have one, make the best of it.

I was broken at a time in my short life so far, and I never felt as if I would ever see a bright day. I was having sympathy and self-pity for myself for a long period of time. One day I had an awakening that told myself to get up and move forward. It's not the end of the world. I said these very words aloud to myself in my bedroom, "You will make it. I know you can. Have hope and faith in yourself that you can." I then asked God if he would give me the strength and guidance to move forward. He did. I couldn't of done that without my Father's help. As my Father being the Lord above. Thank you Lord for picking me back up after I had fallen. For you are a true hero. I love you greatly, and forever will I praise you. Bless the brokenhearted and give them hope. Just as you did for me.

God bless everyone out there.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment