Monday, March 7, 2011

march 8th, 2011

This post is in Honor of my Father.

Okay, this is an older picture but that is my daddy.

Daddy. Daddy is a marvelous word. I am glad I am one that has a father in her life, and I am blessed that I am able to have both biological parents raising me. I do not talk hateful towards the others that do not have this, that would be foolish of me. I have a father that is dedicated in raising me the right way, and he is never going to give up. He has seen me through some tough times throughout my teenage life, and I wouldn't be the same without him there to help push me along. He does a wonderful job at keeping this family together, and he never has given up on us three girls. We are quite a handful, and I admire his strength. He has so many talents, and so many admirable things about his character. Any question that I ever have I can go to him and ask him. He will have the answer, and he will tell me anything I'd like to know. I would like to thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful father, and never letting him give up on me. 

I haven't been the easiest child to raise because I am stubborn. I will admit, and I won't deny that. He taught me respect, and he taught me to respect others. He has taught me everything that I know. He is a wise person, and I wouldn't ever question him. I want to thank my daddy for putting up with me over the years, and that I love him with all of my heart. I want to make him proud, and I want to make him a happy father. Most children want to make their parents proud, and I am one that I will strive for that, and I won't give up. I love you Daddy with my whole heart, and I will forever love you. Thank you God for blessing me with a wonderful Daddy that loves me unconditionally. I am truly blessed. 

I love you Daddy. Forever and Always. 

Love,
Your first born daughter, Sarah.


The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment