Thursday, March 3, 2011

march 1st, 2011

March has begun, and another month has passed in 2011.

How?

How do you get God's word out there? or do you at all? I have seen individuals push Christianity or their religion on another person that doesn't believe the same thing as someone does. Is that right? Is it right, whereas the Bible says to spread the word of God? I have my own opinion and view on this subject, and I ask of you to respect my opinion. I believe it is our job to spread the word of God; however, it is one's decision if they want to worship our Lord. It's our responsibilities as Christians to spread the word, but that's as far as you can go with that. You cannot force an individual to believe; it is their decision whether they want to have faith in God.

I know some people that are not believers in Christ, but do I think of them differently as a person because they don't? The answer to that is yes and no. I'm a human, and I judge. I know it's wrong, and I shouldn't judge. I'm not perfect; therefore, I don't claim to be. I am working on that though; I will admit. It isn't easy to not assume something of one person if they aren't the same as yourself, is it? No. Not at all. We shall not judge. 

"Judge not, that you be not judged." - Matthew 7:1

God loves us all. He even loves the ones that do not love him. He's here. If one asks me why I believe in God I will answer with this, "I have faith, and I cannot give a definite answer or proof other than to read the Bible. You have to have faith and hope." How do you answer questions that the non-believers ask you? Are you prepared to answer any of them? We all should be. We should be strong in our faith of God, and be able to answer those questions to help others out that aren't aware of God's love and grace. We need to strengthen our faith in reading the Bible more to be able to answer these questions. How are you going to strengthen your faith? Are you dedicated to Christ? 

How are you getting God's word out in the world? 

or are you?

I'm going to try, and one step in that direction is this blog for everyone and anyone to read. 



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment