Monday, March 7, 2011

march 7th, 2011

In Honor of my Mother.



This is another special person in my life, and the posts for this week are not in order of how special they are to me. That would be ridiculous! It is in random order. Yesterday was Shane because it was our anniversary. Anywho, this is my mother. Her name is Mary Crawford, and she is the best mother a young girl could possibly ask for. She is my best friend, and I know we have our difficult times, but I will forever love her and respect her. Mommy, I love you! She has been through numerous circumstances that I never could imagine dealing with, and I admire her strength and courage through life. This woman always keeps a smile on her face, and never does she let anyone get her down. She looks at things through the bright side, for example, the other day it was pooring down raining, and this woman says I think it's going to clear up. I could never say that if I saw it just raining as hard as it could! Could you do that?

I admire this lady's faith. She is a Sunday School teacher, a Deacon, a member of a circle group, a regular attendee of the church's Bible Study group, and probably many more things that I cannot list. I wish to be this involved in my church one day when I am older. She is a dedicated believer in Christ, and I admire my mother for raising me in a Christian household. My father and my mother both did a fantastic job at parenting in my eyes, and I thank you both for doing so. I can go to my mother with anything that I possibly want to talk about, and she will not judge me or get angry with me. She teaches me what's right and what is wrong. That is what a mother should do. She comforts me in times of sadness, and never lets me have a sad face on.

I love you Mommy, and I would like to thank God for giving me such a loving, courageous, graceful, caring, faithful, and wonderful woman as my mother. I am proud to call her mine. Thank you for giving her the strength to get through raising a girl like me. I admire my mother in numerous ways, and forever will I ever love her.

I love you Mommy.

Forever and ever shall I love you with my whole heart.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I loved you first and forever you will be mine! Thank you for all that you have given me in your fifteen years of life. I know we will continue to be blessed with each other and our love, for God has given me to to you and me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seventeen years of life, now you're thinking about katie! haha. i love you mommy, even though you get me and katie mixed up sometimes. i love you!

    ReplyDelete