Saturday, March 5, 2011

march 5th, 2011

Through Faith and by Faith.


Do everything through faith and by the faith of God. You shall live your life through the faith of God, and do his word. Faith is a very important thing in my life, and I do not know if it is that way for you all. 


The Righteous Shall Live by Faith.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith."" - Romans 1:16-17


Again, I have said this previously before, and I shall say it again... "Do not be ashamed for being a believer in Christ. Live by faith, and never shall it be any other way.

The Righteousness of God Through Faith.
"But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it - the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus." - Romans 3:21-26


Everything through faith. Faith is everything to me, and I continue to try to strengthen my faith. I am a sinner just as everyone else surrounding me is, but that does not mean that we cannot live a life full of God. Faith is important in many and numerous circumstances. When looking for a partner in life you need to have similarities to work (at least in my opinion). When I believe I am looking for someone to hang around or be in a relationship with I look for a dedicated Christian. I believe in God, and I do that through faith and by faith. I have faith in the Lord above, and I will never give up in trying to strengthen my faith from him. Christ died on the cross for our sins, and he loves us that much to die for his friends. I love you Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you. I am writing this blog to share my faith with others, and to get God's word out there.

Do you have faith? Do you have faith in the Lord?

I do, and I will not doubt in him.


The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment