Friday, March 4, 2011

march 4th, 2011

Blessed to be a Blessing.


Today I am going to write about how blessed I am. I know that there are times when it seems like nothing is going your way, and it never seems like anything is going to go right. Everyone experiences times such as that. Life was not expected to be easy, and it is going to be hard. My parents have raised me to be thankful for everything I have, and I cannot be boastful and expect to deserve anything. I was raised that way, and maybe some of you were not. I was taught to be thankful for the little things that some may not have the opportunity to have. There are groups of people out there that are not lucky enough to sleep in a warm house each and every night, and there are people out there that do not get to take a shower on a daily basis. Things that are a normal thing for us should not be taken advantage of; be thankful for each and every good thing that happens in your life. Numerous of us are very blessed and do not even know it. Some people do not appreciate things, and it just bothers me.


"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mind for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." - Philippians 1:3-5


We are all blessed in all sorts of ways. I understand that some people are not as blessed as some others, and they may not be blessed in many ways at all. I don't want to see people lose faith in God because things aren't so well in their life. You can develop a loving and strong relationship with our God, so you should ask for his guidance and help to bless you. Ask in his name, and never lose the faith. Never be boastful, and be understanding that you are all children of God and we are blessed people. Remember that you are loved, and don't lose hope. Ask for help from your brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ, and they will help pick you back up. You are never alone, and you are blessed. We are blessed to be a blessing. Never forget how lucky we all are to be in God's world, and to be living in his presense.


Blessed.


I am blessed, and I have to remember that I am a child of God. I am loved by him, and that is what I tell myself when I start to get discouraged and think that my world is coming to an end. What do you tell yourself when you start to think in such a way that not a single person loves you?


Tell yourself that you are a child of God, and God will never stop loving you. Never. He's always there.



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment