Tuesday, March 22, 2011

march 20th, 2011

In Honor of my Grandmother, Nickie Crawford

This woman is my father's mother. I spend a lot of time with her and my grandfather. This woman can cook! She has the best food, and I will always remember her for that. I would love to be able to cook like she does when I get older and am able to cook for others. She is so sweet, and she always checks on everyone. For everyone she knows she sends them ALL birthday cards and thank you cards for every occasion. I don't know how she does it. I love you Grandmama with all of my heart, and I admire you for numerous things. 

She sits right beside me in the choir, and she sings beautifully. 

I love this woman so much, and she is another inspiration I have to keep moving forward living a Christian life. These dedications I am writing are to thank God individually for each one of these people that mean so much to me in my life. Thank you Lord for blessing me with people that love me and want to see me go far in life.

This woman is one of them, and I wouldn't have the love I do today if it wasn't for her. 

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.


The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment