Sunday, February 27, 2011

february 26th, 2011

How would you?


How would you explain who God is to a person that's never read the Bible?


I will tell you my explanation. 
I would say to them, "You're here aren't you? You're alive aren't you? How do you think you got here?" My other answer to this is, I have faith. I have a strong faith in God, I know it can be stronger and I am working daily on that. I believe in God through his word, and I would advise anyone to just open the Bible and to start reading anywhere. The purpose of the bible is to...


"Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciple, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." - John 20:30-31


We shouldn't have doubts in our Father, but if some of us may fall into that situation... You should read. Read out of his book, and learn his word. You will all soon be strong in your faith because you know his commands. Everything else will fall into place soon after knowing God's word. 


Ask God for his guidance in showing you his way and path of life. Ask in his name. Ask for the strength, and you will receive. 


Another verse in the Bible that tells me so.. 


"then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature." - Genesis 2:7


What does that tell you? God is powerful. He is our Creator. 


Ask yourself the question if you have any doubts in the Lord above, "Where did I come from?"


I know where I'm from, do you?




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment