Tuesday, February 15, 2011

february 15th, 2011

When you've fallen do know someone will pick you up?


When you've fallen do you know someone will pick you up? I do. I need that sometimes; I need his help. I've fallen so many times, and I've gotten let down by people. I've needed his guidance and help in my life, and I ask him daily to help me and to guide me to the right path. 


I absolutely hate falling down (not physically, I'm talking about emotionally). It's an awful feeling, and it happens to everyone at some point or another. When you're sad or alone just ask for his help. Ask God to pick you back up from your fall, he will help you. I know he will. He has done it for me times before, and it's guaranteed. 


"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God," - Ephesians 2:8


I know I am never alone, and I have to remind myself that when I get upset or down about anything. I am never alone. I have him to lean on, and he's never going anywhere. He's there, whether you see him or not, I can feel his presence around me. He's there alright. 


Life is hard, and it never was guaranteed to be easy. It's a journey, and it's your choice what you do with it. Whether you let people get to you, or you decide to not listen and keep moving forward. Let God be in control, don't get upset over things someone says to you. Keep the faith strong, and always know he is there. He's right beside you every step of your life. I know. 


I get stuck sometimes down there in a hole, and I feel sometimes that I never will get out of it. I'm sure everyone feels that way sometimes, and it's a bad feeling isn't it? Sometimes I feel like crawling in a place all by myself and letting go of everything bad in my system. Spilling everything out to God. Sometimes that is what it takes, to express and spill everything out on the table. He's always there to listen to us, never will he turn us away. He's a loving God, and I will continue to keep my faith strong.


He's there to pick us up when we've fallen down. 


He is. God is. and he always will be there.


Forever and ever.



The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment