Monday, February 14, 2011

february 14th, 2011

Do We Believe Jesus is the Way for Everybody?


Some of us Christians are very particular on what we believe, and we may be judgmental at times. Some of us have been known to put down another because they don't believe exactly the same way that they do. That is wrong, and you should put down another person because of the nit picky things. There are different ways of things in the church, and some believe differently. Does that make one or the other wrong? I don't believe so. I believe the main point is that we all believe in Christ. It is the small details that pull us apart. Christ is the one that pulls us all together as Christians. God is the one that knows the exact right way of everything, and we cannot put down another person because they have a different thought or belief on that subject.


What do you think about Buddhists? or the Islamic? Are they going to hell because they believe differently than we do? Do you know that answer? You do not. God knows that answer; therefore, do not make any assumptions.


"I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6


What is your thought on that? Have you really thought about it? We all are very misunderstood about the Bible and God's thoughts. We are sinners and we are blind of his ways. We should never think differently of a person just because they are not the same way we are. That is foolish.


The most important thing to do, is do not be judgmental and keep your faith strong. I am a Christian and I believe in the Lord, I do not judge others because of their different beliefs. Because I know of my faith, I will keep it strong and never ending.


Lastly I will remind you all, do not be judgmental towards the others that are from different backgrounds. Be accepting, be loving, and be faithful.


You need to have faith in something...


My faith is in the Lord above in the Heavens.
Faith that is never ending.




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment