Thursday, February 24, 2011

february 24th, 2011

Trust in the Lord with all your Heart


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." - Proverbs 3:5


We should all trust in the Lord will all of our hearts, and not lean on ourselves and our own selfish desires. We should not be stubborn, and we should not try to do everything on our own without God's help. I came to the realization that if I give my life over to the Lord and let him be in control that I will be in much better hands than if I was in control of my life. Trust in him. Trust that he has your life in his safe and loving hands. 


"In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil." - Proverbs 3:6-7


He will lead you down his path, and it's your choice if you steer away from it. If you trust in him he will lead you down a straight path, and that's if you give your life over to him. Trust him. He is our Father, and he is our Creator. 


Let our hearts keep his commandments and live in his name. Live your life in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 


"My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add you." - Proverbs 3:1-2


Do you trust in the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul?


I know that I need to, and I do. I cannot have doubts, for I will continue to strengthen my faith. 


Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart.


All of it. 
We all can work on that. 




The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment