Tuesday, February 22, 2011

february 21st, 2011

Follower in Jesus Christ.

I was baptized as a baby, and some people have different views on this. My parents had me baptized in my church as a baby, and they promised to help raise me as a Christian and live in a Christian household. My parents did a good job on that. I believe that in life it comes to a certain point where it is your decision on what you believe in. Over the past few years I have developed a strong relationship with God. I am trying to have constant prayer and being thankful for everything he has blessed me with. Yes, it is my parents decision on whether they raise me in a Christian household, but when it comes to a point in my life it becomes my decision whether I want to be a Christian. I was not forced to become a Christian and believe in God. I chose to believe in the Lord and follow his ways. That was my decision, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


I never have the feeling of loneliness anymore. I know that I can always talk to him, and ask him for his guidance. When 2011 was coming into place I came to the realization that I wanted to start this blog and be open with my faith. I wanted everyone to know that I was a believer in Jesus Christ, and that I was not going to be ashamed. I want to be a follower in God's way. I want to have his guidance in my life, and I will live my life for him.


"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12


I have realized I am a child of God, and I will do the best I possibly can to make wise decisions throughout my lifetime and follow God's commandments. 


For all of the teenagers that are wondering if God is real.... He is. He's there, and if you have any doubts you should ask someone. I am reading more and more in the Bible than I ever did before, and it has strengthened my belief. I want to strengthen my faith, and be one of the strongest Christians I can be. 


It's your decision. It's not anyone else's decision. You have to make that choice. No one can make that choice for you. 


Are you going to be a follower in Jesus Christ?


I chose to follow his way, and I will never give up trying to better myself as a child of God.





The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment