Tuesday, April 24, 2012

may 24th, 2012

It's never easy losing a love one. There isn't much anyone can do or say to make the process any simpler. Its like I heard on a movie once, "Its like losing a body part, you wont ever get it back, but you'll learn to function without it, and always remember it."

My grandpa is really sick, and he has been for quite some time now. He hasn't really gotten considerably better. It's only a matter of time now, and it's already effecting me emotionally. I have to realize that everyone deals with this at some point or another. I cannot react in a selfish manner; I have to react in a selfless manner, and realize that he is in deep antagonizing pain that I don't understand. He will be put out of his misery when he passes. It's not right for wanting to keep him around for my selfish desires when he is in pain. Everything is in Gods hands, and he has a plan for my grandpa and everyone else surrounding me.

There is one thing that I will always hold dear to my heart and that is the love he showed me. He showed me happiness and love since I was young. I will hold the memories very near and dear... and make the time I have left the very best I can.

Science has shown its wonders over many and numerous years, but it will never be able to stop death. God has his plan for each of us.. let's not get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment